- We have the three items pictured in the post below: The ornament, the Cuddle Cloth, and the Ice Cream Blanket.
- I will be donating a pre-made scrap-book with a starting bid of $25. It will be a Year in a Life, which will include monthly pages from January - December as well as all of the main holidays. (a picture will be put up as soon as it is completed)
- My father will be donating a landscape photo probably worth $30 dollars, so the starting bid will be $30.
- My mother will be donating a watercolor picture with a starting bid of $25.
- Each silent auction item will have a paper attached to it with the bids from each person. You can write your name, phone number and address (if you live far away) and you can keep checking in at the table at the auction. *** If you will be participating on line, me or someone else will keep my on-line auction people updated every 30 minutes, so you will know if you are being out-bid on an item that you wanted.
- The auction will end at 4:45 and the WINNER will be announced at the Show at 5 pm as well as on-line!
A Very Special Donation and Fundraiser table is being added to the Craft Show~ In Honor of Maddie Smith~
The story is in the above link. Yet, to summarize. The beautiful 8 month old, Maddie Smith, had a large tumor and her kidney removed in early March of this year. She has had another surgery to fix some complications caused by the previous surgery very recently and has been at Johns Hopkins Hospital off on for most of this month (March), so needless to say the Smith family is just reeling from this. They need help with the hospital bills. So, any profits made at this new table will go their family.