Smiles!

Smiles!
Ella modeling one of the auction's head-bands

Saturday, August 27, 2011

CHHHHhhhhanges.....

~This Summer ~

With two events that didn't accrue as much money for the Foundation for Children with Microcephaly as I had hoped, I have made a decision to mainly just make this an order only business. I have some samples in stock, but if you want cards or baskets, please order. A new kind of basket that I am now doing is a wine basket. I made some up for a benefit Heather's Heart -Made Gifts and may other local companies, vendors and some national chain stores sponsored for Maddie Smith (baby girl of my friend Beth, who had cancer). I made them up with the help of the ladies from Wine Night in Harford County, who donated wine and other items. The baskets were donated to the Silent Auction that we had at the actual event at Mountain Branch Golf Course. See the flyer to the right and the basket below.


~I Not Only Will Creaet Baskets for You; I Will Create a Custom Scrap-book for You! ~
A new development is that I will also make your scrap-book for you! I love scrap-booking and would be happy to create a wonderful memory book for you. Pricing will depend on how big the book is and how many picture and embellishments you want. If I have to develop the pictures and purchase the book and embellishments, a large book will cost $75, including the time it takes for me to put it together. Without developing (you provide me with already developed pictures) a large book will cost approximately $45 - 50. If you already have the supplies and pictures you can save A LOT of money. I will charge $5 an hour. On average it takes me around 4 hours to create a nice scrap-book, so the cost to you will only be $20 +. Other options are available upon request.

No comments:

Post a Comment